Class Registration and Cancellation Policies:
- A non-refundable deposit is required for each class. Deposits are 50% of the class fee.
- All deposits are applied towards the class.
- Deposits may be paid by money order or by Credit cards. We accept Visa and Master card.
- Balances for classes are due 3 weeks prior to scheduled class date.
- Deposit and Balances are not refundable if student is unable to attend class.
- Classes taught by celebrity instructors require payment in full at time of registration. These class payments are non-refundable.
- If a class is canceled by Custom Cakes for any reason, all deposits and balances paid to Custom Cakes will be refunded to the student.
- Custom Cakes does not accept responsibility for hotel or airline cancellation penalties or other expenses incurred due to class cancellation.
- All classes are taught in English. Students should be able to understand spoken English. Interpreters will not be allowed in class.
- All classes require a registration form. Class registration forms may be acquired on line, by calling the store, or e-mailing Custom Cakes.
- Each students must complete his or her own registration form.
- Class start and ending times are listed on registration forms. Some classes may run longer on the last day. Please plan on staying a little longer to complete a project, pack up your work, etc.
- Most supplies will be proved by Custom Cakes. Supplies needed from student will be listed on class registration form.
- Some classes will include a light lunch/snack, water or can soda.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 912-356-0072.
Oglethorpe Inn & Suites. 7110 Hodgson Memorial Drive. Savannah, GA 31406. (912)354-8560. Reservations (800) 344-4378
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown. 5711 Abercorn Street. Savannah, GA 31405. (912)652-9302. Reservations (888) 238-0168
Red Roof Inn Savannah Midtown. 201 Stephenson Ave. Savannah, GA 31405. (912)355-4100.